[NFBV-Announce] Convention Restaurant Menus and Area Guide

Cox sdprost at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 19:56:29 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Federationists!

Attached are copies of the hotel restaurant menus in MS Word format, which
should be readable on anyone's screen reader or Braille notetaking device.
I have also attached a guide listing local restaurants and retail
establishments in downtown Portsmouth.  Most listings are within walking
distance of our hotel.  Additionally, right near the hotel is the Elizabeth
River Passenger Ferry, which runs 30-minute service between Portsmouth and
the Waterside  Center which has a variety of restaurants and bars.  The fare
is only $2 each way, and the ride only takes about 5 to 7 minutes to cross
the river. We are all looking forward to the convention and wish to give
everyone as much information as possible.

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter

NFB of Virginia