[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Medicaid Home Help Program, #391-0708-13

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 19:47:17 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Jarita Qawwee
To: joe harcz Comcast
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Medicaid Home Help Program, #391-0708-13

Here are the word files.  Also included is an excel file that has our schedules.  All of the schedules are in 1 excel file.  If you have any other problems, our IT department will have to look more into it.  Please call our mail number 517-334-8050 for any additional help.

Jarita Qawwee
Office of the Auditor General
517-334-8060 x1363
jqawwee at audgen.michigan.gov>>> "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz at comcast.net> 6/19/2014 11:07 AM >>>

Hello,

I am a person who is blind and use a scree reader called Jaws 6.2. This is not a properly tagged pdf document and thus I cannot read it.

Could you simply copy and paste this report into the message body so I could indeed read it?

Thank you.

Joe Harcz